Monday, July 16, 2012

Trash is my Treasure









You know that saying, "One man's trash is another's treasure?" Story of my life people. I picked up this old blue book beauty at one of my fav vintage consignment shops and have begun the mass creation of what I am calling an "art journal". This little blue book has taken over the life of Mallory Henderson. Hey I'm no Picasso people, but a girls gotta vent somehow.

On another "trashy" note...I picked up some thrifted college dorm lovelies this weekend. All consisting of a coca-cola tray, vintage camera (that I am obsessssssssed with), and a lovely number 47 thing-a-mabob. How will I mash all of this vintage goodness into one cohesive dorm look? Tune in mid August to see!
Have a fabulous Summer day. I for one and headed to the BYU creamery for ICE CREAMMMM. What a content life I live. Trash and ice cream. Could it get any better? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment