Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sasquatch Sighting






Shirt: J.crew/ Pants: Zara/ Necklaces: J.crew, Forever 21/ Belt: Express via Plato's Closet/ Shoes: Old Navy/ Sunglasses: Nordstrom

Watch out kids, sasquatch is in your backyard. AKA me. Be afraid.
On another note...I am loving my mint pants I snatched up in Europe! I feel like a little butter mint. It's rather fun. I think that's all I have to say today. Sorry for the boring post. I shall be more entertaining another day I promise. Message me if you see any sasquatches in the Sandy/Draper area.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your comment on my blog (glad you found me randomly!) and had to check yours out-- so cute! I want to start a style blog one of these days... they're really my one true love as far as blogs go (think Kendi Everyday, Pink Peonies, Adored Austin, Sidewalk Ready, etc)... I'm slightly obsessed. But for now, I'm mail blogging until I get up the nerve for the next one! Can't wait to see your blog progress and good luck in college-- you will LOVE it! I'm starting my junior year and am in total denial that I'm halfway done!

    ReplyDelete