Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Kate Middelton





I'm going through the great fashion depression...also known as, I don't know what to put on my body. So my idol/obsession Kate is in today and will be posting about her oh so fashionable life:

(please read in british accent) Well hello there dahlings! I just love to stroll about in pretty dresses. Most especially, Alexander Mcqueen. Whether it's tea at Buckingham Palace or simply embarking off of a royal plane, I love to always have a sense of class about the way I dress. And doesn't William look oh so dapper in his suit? What a cute bum. Oh dear...I have tea with the queen! The queen does not wait! Ta ta for now! 

Yes I just impersonated Kate Middelton. This must really be The Great Fasion Depression.


No comments:

Post a Comment