Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Sunshine: Breathtakingly Beautiful


Sometimes I sit. I sit and think about life. About happy places, happy people. About how blessed I am, how amazed I am by this Earth. Overall I think of beauty. The beauty in the mountains that surround my home, the subtle sound of the leafs tapping on one another, the immense and overwhelming charity of those around me, it is all just breathtakingly beautiful. It is overwhelming to say the least, and it fills me with JOY. All of these small things that surround my daily existence, all falling together in the most perfect of harmony to create a little life so FULL. And then I think of God. And then I feel peace. And then I am overwhelmed with breathtaking beauty. Because that's what life is.
May your Sunday be full of sunshine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment