Monday, June 4, 2012

Simply Stripes








(Dress: BCBG Maxazria/ Necklace: Dillards/ Shoes: J.crew)

This weekend I had the opportunity to attend my senior dinner dance prior to my high school graduation (which is tomorrow! Can I get a "Woot! Woot!"?!) So rationally, I went on the hunt for a new dress.
My mom and I found this lovely little number on accident at a store I would NEVER usually go by myself; BCBG Maxazria. I was pleasantly surprised to find this vintage looking lace dress for a lovely 30% off. Once they threw in the discount I was sold! This dress is not only great for my dance, but for casual events such as church/the non-existent tea-parties I would like to go to as well!
Side note: Shout out to my wonderful friends Madelyne, Michelle and Angela.You guys all look bangin and I have loved high school with all of you! Bring on the real world ladies! 
Also- Shayna I love you too-Since 3rd grade you have been my best friend! Thank you for all the good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment